I read a lot of finance and investing books and thought it would be great to give someone the chance to get a few books on the house! So we’re running a little prize draw on our YouTube channel and giving away £50 of Amazon vouchers to one lucky individual. And the best thing is it’s absolutely Free to enter!
We’ve mentioned a few books on our channel before. Some of my favourites include ‘The Richest man In Babylon’ by George S. Clason, ‘Rich Dad poor Dad’ by Robert Kiyosaki, & ‘The Intelligent Investor’ by Benjamin Graham.
To enter the giveaway, login to YouTube, please like our video and comment on which book or product that you would love to purchase with the Amazon vouchers to help you with saving and investing in the future.
You don’t have to subscribe to our YouTube channel, but we will be running these prize draws regularly, so it’s the best way not to miss out!
Please note it’s only 1 entry per person! Terms & conditions are in the description below.
Picking a Winner
We will pick the winner at random from the comments at midday GMT on Monday 5th December 2022. So you can get your books just in time for Christmas!
To avoid people trying to scam you or us, we will contact the winner in the following way.
1. We will reply to your comment with our email address which will end with @moneysandi.com.
2. We will ask you to email us and we will reply with a message or code.
3. Please then post this reply within your original comment feed.
Sounds complicated, but it’s actually very easy. This way we can verify that you are indeed our winner and send you the £50 Amazon e-voucher. 😊 Good luck!
- Competition closes at 11:59:59 GMT on Monday 5th December 2022.
- The contest is open to entrants from any country where Amazon gift cards can be used. The value is £50, but we will convert this to your currency.
- YouTube Community Guidelines must be followed by all entrants. Entries which don’t comply will be disqualified.
- YouTube & Amazon are not sponsors of this contest and users release YouTube from any and all liability related to this contest.
- We respect your privacy. Your information will not be shared or sold with any third parties.
- Please check state and federal and local laws to comply with tax reporting if you should win.